Saturday 20 May 2017

Namaste guys, I'm back!

Namaste guys, I'm back after a long break from blogging.

With everything going on I've decided to be myself more than ever because who wants to keep pretending to be something they're not? I certainly don't.

I've spent the last few years wondering what the heck happened to all my plans of going to live in a new city and bbeing the person I've always wanted to be but couldn't back home.

I moved to Madrid on March 26th 2008, 24 hours before my 29th birthday. I was moving in with a friend who turned out to have issues with everyone, including herself. My best friend was out there to give me moral support and has been continuing to do so since then.

More than 3 months later I moved out and lived on my own in Goya. By then I had found a job which I'm still in to this day but will leave .

Things didn't work out. I'm not a party girl, I don't do clubs and I don't appreciate being pimped to people and expect to show reverence because you did me a favour which I have always shown gratitude.

Moving on, I found some of the best places to go to in Madrid , and I'm still looking because there are more places to check out apart from night clubs and go bar crawling.

In case I haven't mentioned it before, I love food, I love historical places and I love music.

I don't care if Bono from U2, liked to go drinking in this Popular Irish Pub in the Centre of Madrid. I mean it's cool, but one of the two times I was there, just as we were leaving (the ex flat mate from my first place in Madrid)
this guy walked in and we just stared at each other like "hey do I know you! " and I thought I'm pretty sure he's a dancer. 5 months later, there he was on stage. 1 year later , I looked at a charity calender I bought in Madrid in 2007 with naked artists and there he was!

And do not get me started with my love affair with the restaurant VIPS.

I met this guy who I'm still with now despite all the ups and downs . He's not perfect and he's got some issues that he needs to deal with concerning beliefs and education but hey he makes an awesome ceviche and is handy with a sewing kit!

I became a mum to a little girl who's Now 4 years old and is into those silly toy review videos on you tube so much that she wants me to "call" Ryan's mum and ask her if he's allowed to come over and play.

It's hysterical because she comes out with funny things and she does drive me nuts by waking me at 2 am for milk and the twinkle twinkle little star song and she will tell you off if you cross the road when the little red man is still flashing!

why am I back you are asking?

Because it's time I do something constructive with my blog and a you tube account that I haven't done anything besides post comments and look up videos.

I came here to Madrid 9 years ago because I wanted to make a difference ce in my life and enlighten others through blogging and go to all the cool places in Madrid and review a ton of stuff.


Well that is what I'm going to do and more.

Morgana's World and Morgana's Kitchen.

Till then, Namaste til the next time!

No comments: