Sunday 21 May 2017

My plans for more blog pages.

Namaste guys! It's Sunday and I'm back for another instalment of Morgana in Madrid.

Yesterday after my brief return introduction of where my life is at right now I mentioned two new blogs which I will be introducing. Morgana's world , which will be about me reviewing bars, restaurants and other places to go .

Yes I will be posting videos and pictures as well. The videos will probably be from my you tube channel also called Morgana's world.

I'm also going to be critiquing some food, Because let's face it, food is important and if like it enough, I will make a similar version on my other channel "Morgana's Kitchen"

Morgana's Kitchen is pretty much going to be about food. I've become pretty handy at baking and learned some tricks on the way. I will post some of my recent creations , including the really challenging ones.

I already have a facebook page called "Jasmine's Cakes" which I will add the link at the end of this blog.

Why so many projects and what's with the Side Hustling? I'll tell you.

A lot of people think that I'm in Madrid and I'm having the best time of my life with a high end paying job.

That can only get you so far when you've got a family and bills and you don't want your partner to keep bailing you out financially. (don't ask!)

I can't wait to get started. Currently I am almost broke but that's going to change, because once I get out there more and stop being a chicken , the world is my oyster.

That goes for anyone else who is wondering if they have something that they can offer the world. You have! Don't be afraid.

With that said , Namaste til the next time!

No comments: