Tuesday 18 September 2012

Free to express myself by writing whenever I want!

I use to paint and draw many years ago. It the only way I could express myself without having to speak because no one would listen and if even if it was my only way for me to express myself I was always put down and made fun of and this was from my own family members.
slowly I gave up on art and secretly began writing. I say secretly because I did show a couple of people and although one gave me advice on how to make my work better some chick who couldn´t even speak English properly told me that I needed to make changes in the characters and I couldn´t use the person i wrote about as a muse. i never showed anyone else. I thought the cheek of this girl. It doesn´t matter what my story is about and who I chose as my my muses. For example my hero from the age of 9 and now is Bret Hart. whilel every girl in my age group were drooling over New Kids on The Block,Take That and other Boy Bands who eventually split, I had my eyes set on a person who wans´t a singer or an actor and while my parents and brother tries to get me to change with threats, insults and other people butting in, I didn´t listen. Then afterward came, other muses, Carlos and then Jesus. two people who woke something in me and I had to write more. of course I had a bot of compertition from writer wannabes who did nothing but pretend to support me then in their underground forums insult me. their stories were the same shit about kidnapping and torturing thier so called favorite singers. One finds inspiration anywhere if they are open to it. Thsnks to my friend Mia who helped me to open up to new things and since May 2007, I began the journey of the next story i´m wirting. In September of 2007, Met a person who inspired the wolf tattoo I´ve got on my left wrist and the book i´m working on while i´m maternity leave is slowly buliding up. I´d like to thank everyone who believe in me and feel I have what it takes to write. everyone else can get stuffed.

No comments: