Sunday 16 September 2012

Back with more than 2 cents.

It´s been more than a year since I posted something on here. I was in Italy and I was commenting about how a completely useless person who thinks he´s some big shot superstar thinks that he´s going to get a platinum for his songs if you can call them that. I try not to be a resentful person but it is really hard when I meet people who do nothing but let you down or stab you in the back or at least try to. One person that I am going to talk about claims to be David´s best friend. I say claim because he´s the most unreliable person I know and a hypocrite. The only thing that is worth some kind of appreciatioin on his part is that thanks to him, David and I are together but other than that I´m glald he´s kept his distance. Like David, Erick arrived from Peru on the same flight would you believe, recruited to work in Spain. the difference between the two is outstanding. I´m not saying it because David is my man but even long before we started going out, i could sence that there was something about Erick that I didn´t like. He´s never stopped telling everyone that he´s married but felt the need to shag any bird who didn´t know what kind of a person he was. then he would put his wedding band on like it makes him a better person. then he lectures me about moving to a side when David is suppose to bring the mother of two of his kids to Spain. like thst´s going to happen. Hé´s confused me with Emily. the girl he use to live with a few years back. Now that Erick´s wife in in Spain, suddenly he doesn´t want to be seen with us. apparantly she has a problem with David and me being together living together and having a baby. Like she´s going to pretend that before she came to Spain ahe wasn´t seeing anyone in Lima. No one is perfect and it doesn´t help thinking that you´re better than everyone else. the Truth will come out Erick and when it does you´re screwed! Before I go, i´d like to mention that the is Justice in the world. remember in previous posts there were comments about a worker named Jessica. she must have got on more people´s nerves apart from mine because they moved her from the post she had at the airport to another post far from her home. First Parla and then Toledo. I think it´s a tactic to bore her into quitting. there´s more. Another stuck up bossy cow also got her own. Erika, a so called hostess who´s not only rude to the customers but racist too, was releived of her post as hostess and demoted to regular worker. i´m not one to laugh at other people´s digraces but they deserve everything they get.

No comments: