Friday 6 February 2009

On going Support to Two Special People.

Yesterday I got a text message from Mia that made me say "huh?"

With the internet working when it feels like it in my new flat and having gone back to work after a nice little holiday that has done me the world of good, I didn´t know what she was talking about.

Today having bougnt a copy of Hola Magazine and been on the internet, reading the official post. It´s true, two of my favourite artists have now joined the statistics of many couples who spend who knows how much time apart.

Carlos Marin and Geraldine Larossa aka Innocence are splitting.

It´s sad to hear but I wish them both the best for the future.

my opinion of both of them has not changed.

I will still support both of them when I can.

but still my heart is a little sore.

hugs

Morgaine

No comments: