Monday 26 January 2009

The Wild Chick Returns.


I can't believe it's been three months since I last posted a blog on here.

Well a lot has happened in the last three months. I've moved again for one thing. The rent was way too high where I was living and keeping my poor kitten locked up in my room while I went to work was not what I had planned when I decided to move into the flat.

I've had no internet for 3 months and I was paying for a subscription which I was not getting at all. I thought with the money I was forking out I could have easily got wireless but nevermind.

Work is still the same, apart from the fact that although January is when things go quiet, it has been really busy but more on that later on.

Oh yeah and Moises is visiting family in Peru there are a number of co workers mostly the women, hell bent to make my life a misery. it makes me wonder if they have anything better to do.. guess not.

While saying goodbye to Moises at the airport, I did meet his sister too which for me is a lot when a guy introduces his girlfriend to members of his family. it was a very hard goodbye. but the 10th Feb is around the corner.

I have a lot of catching up to do. I need to find a flight to Stockholm to visit Mia but it's not as easy as it once was. But I'm sure they'll be some kind of sign telling me what to do.

OK enough blabbing for now. the Internet here is a little limited and I just wanted everyone to know that I am alive and well.

Sadly the cat had to go but she's in a nicer place instead of being locked up. I've always said, I don't want an unhappy cat.

hugs

Tina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed you!!! Glad you're back! I'm sure you'll find a way to Sweden and don't pay attention to the women, they're probably jealous. (The stories I can tell you with the women in Madrid! Not all, of course, but the ones....well, you know what I mean!)

Anonymous said...

I hope you will be happy at your new place!I miss you too and we will see each other soon!
I say as Lynn; ignore those women...
They probably have a very boring life!
Take care!

Morgana said...

you're both right.

don't know what the hell I was thinking listening to these women.