Wednesday 23 July 2008

Back from La la land!!

I haven´t been around much lately cuz I moved into a new place and things have been a bit crazy lately. It´s a bit like starting from scratch... Finding myself once more only this time I can do it without any restrictions

I Cristened my New place by going to a Party.. Gay Pride 2008 in Madrid and these guys can really party. On top of that I met up with some interesting people.

I am back to writing my book about my life in Madrid and i´ll let you know how that is going.

in the meantime I am off to Enjoy the beautiful day out here in Madrid

Ciao!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back! Mia told me you met up with France and Geraldine. France and a friend of ours (Bekena) sent me birthday wishes, but I haven't had time to call either one of them. Too busy with Katarina, and soon some friends will be coming in a few days for a week on the beach!

Congratulations on your new place! It's always best to be independent and have your own space! So many changes for you in such a short time, but that's what makes life interesting.