Wednesday 4 June 2008

Temporary breakdown...... At least my mind is still working!

I´ve been away from here for more than a week... a few things have come up, mainly the computer in the flat has decided that it´s had enough and isn´t working...

I wish that the whole story..


Sadly, it´s not. My friend, Flat mate, or what ever I decided to refer her as, decided to show her true colours when we were in Dublin last weekend.

With her it´s either her way or spend the whole time being in a mental sword fight with her. OK I decided that enough was enough and showed my true colours. When I get angry. she took the hint.

I am not a violent person, I try not to upset people or make them feel uncomfortable, I always try to be polite and respectful, like my parents taught me, but I am not a push over and I do no Submit to anyone.... My thoughts are my own and nobody is brain washing me or trying to make me do something I don´t want to do, I Decided in my teens that that was not going to happen.

God the reason I left the UK is so that I could be my own person, not have someone tell me what they think I should or shouldn´t do. Anyway I am lucky that Her family have been very supportive with me staying with them they told me to don´t take what she says or does personally, I won´t.

Well we did reach to an agreement, what ever I do in the privacy of my room, stays there and she knows to stay out.

Anyway all that out of the way, I feel better now knowing that I put my point across and I am not afraid to show it. Like I said I do not submit to anyone.

I will upload the 3rd part of "When The Dawn Rises" sometime this week along with my pics from Dublin.

Oh yeah speaking of which.... I decided that the Celine Dion concert was the last time I "lurk". sorry it´s not because of IL DIVO or Celine,l though I can understand why they don´t come closer... Those who know me will know why... I am way too polite to mention it here, it does have something to do with well... lets just say that, The guys read all the posts on their forums....

til next time..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo Tina! It's not always easy to stand up for yourself because you would rather not make waves! Some people may think that someone is a pushover just because they would rather keep the peace, but it takes a strong person to do that! Up to a certain point that is, and then you have to let them know that enough is enough!